Thursday, July 27, 2006

Warning Signs

Today's reading in "A Minute of Margin" is about knowing when we've reach an unhealthy level of stress. I liked his approach because he talks about how it isn't any better to have too little stress in life. Now I know many wouldn't complain about that, but I've been in both places - over-stressed and under-stressed - and neither have been fun or all that healthy for different reasons.

He went on to encourage the reader to be aware of when they stress levels weren't healthy. Do you know what your warning signs are? I know mine!

I am facing too much stress when I get easily annoyed and crave snack foods. I also tend to sleep restlessly and make poor financial decisions.

I do not have enough stress in my life when I start to get bored, when I find myself eating for no reason ten minutes after I finish dinner and when I start to let old sins and bad habits back into my life.

I think his question is important so that we can be aware of problems with stress BEFORE they turn into a crisis. So.... do you know your warning signs?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter