Friday, July 28, 2006

Back for More!

One can never have too many pirates, I say. I'm curious to see if I like it as much the second time around.

Has anyone seen any good movies lately? I was thinking about seeing "The Devil Wears Prada" but it's already gone from the theater my town.

I've been catching up on some television shows on DVD this summer. I just finished season four of Smallville. I was disappointed to realize that season five isn't out on DVD yet. I was ready to keep going! That show does some serious season-ending cliffhangers, that's for sure.

I've moved from Smallville to "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr." on DVD. Bruce Campell is so funny he could make reading my car manual hilarious!

Does anyone have a favorite television series on DVD to recommend?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sign of cancer

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter