Thursday, April 13, 2006

List THREE - Brand Names

List the name brand products you use and swear by:

•• Bare Esscentials Make-up (It is a modern miracle and I can't say
enough how much I love using it!)
• Listerine Mouthwash (Nothing else makes my mouth so tingly AND I
can swish it around for 30 seconds like you're supposed to. Can you?)
•• Hellmanns Mayonnaiseise (I hate mayonnaiseise, but I do use a slight bit in
tuna or chicken salad. If I'm going to eat it, it's gotta be the best.)
•• Aquafina Water
•• Dasani Lemon-flavored Water
• Pantene Pro-V Shampoo (The generic version doesn't rinse out as nicely)

There's probably a lot I didn't think of as I tend to be somewhat of a name brand girl. I don't mind generics, per se, but you really do get what you pay for in most cases. Sometimes it doesn't matter, but there's too much of my Grandmother Haines in me to settle for poor quality or taste when spending money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter