Sunday, April 02, 2006

List Number ONE

My mom purchased a book a few years ago that I have recently commandeered for myself. It is called "List Yourself" and is a handy little journal that gives you topics of things to compile lists about. I was thinking this would be fun to blog about and it will give me a topic that maybe you can participate in. If you'd like to add your own list to the list topic each time in the comments section, that's be cool!

List Number ONE is: List Your Sunday Rituals

Church
Sunday School
Being late for Church
Taking a nap
Catching up on shows I've TIVO'd
Planning the week ahead
Reading the Best Buy, Target, Office Depot and Michaels Crafts flyers in the Sunday Paper.

How about you? What are your Sunday rituals?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter