Friday, March 24, 2006

Today's Useful Link(s)

Fonts are just like Krispy Kremes and Utz potato chips - one is simply not enough! In my 10+ years as a graphic designer I've learned the value of the right font for the right project and am always on the lookout for something different and unique. Today's useful link is to a few of my favorite sites for downloading free fonts. Yes, you can buy pricey font packages, but most free sites on the web offer more fonts than you can possibly download. Here are a few of my favorites to get you started...

Font Freak
1001 Free Fonts
Search Free Fonts
1001 Fonts

There are quite a few other great sites out there, but these are my favorites. If anyone else has a free site they download font from feel free to post the link in the comments section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter