Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Wintery Weekend

Currently Listing To: Sara Groves "Add to the Beauty"
Currently Reading: Cheri Fuller's "A Busy Woman's Guide to Prayer"

I had a great weekend. We ended up with about 12 or 14 inches of snow Saturday night. I was so pretty outside and so quiet and still. I love when it snows. Of course, I hate having to clean it off my car or drive in it, but overall, some snow every winter is fun.

I did manage to squeeze some scrapbooking in during my weekend away before it snowed. I did seven pages for my personal album. That doesn't sound like much, but I only worked for about 7 hours or so and I did all the journaling on them myself - in my own handwriting. I wrote the stuff out ahead of time and then traced lines on my paper. Then I copied what I wrote previously. After the ink dried, I had to erase all my lines. This book is more like an illustrated journal with lots of writing and some pictures and memoriablia. I am happy with it so far, but it's going to take longer than I first thought it would. But so far, I'm having fun with it.

I have been watching some of the Olympics. It's been many years since I've been able to watch them. I have always enjoyed the winter ones. I like the speed skating, ice skating, skiing, and snowboarding. I know curling is huge, but I just can't get into it. The first year it was in the Olympics, I watched quite a bit of it. Honestly, to me it's kinda boring. But I know it has it's fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter