Thursday, February 23, 2006

Can I Get An Amen?

I'm putting my teacher hat on right now and giving you some instructions. I'd love to have those of you who read this blog (all three of you) actually make a comment. Yes, you. I can see you hiding behind the tall girl in the back and you're not getting away with it. I'm on to you. So listen up.

Were you aware that after you read a blog post, you can make a comment so that I know your thoughts? It's so easy and painless that you'll wonder why you didn't try it before now. So here goes, people. Listen up as I explain and don't make me repeat myself.

At the end of a post in pink letters you'll see the word COMMENTS. You can click on that word and it will take you to the comments page. Just type whatever you have to say. When you're ready to post it, you have to select who you are. If you have a blogspot account, you can log in and sign in under your name. If you don't, just select anonymous and that's it! If you do use the anonymous identity, make sure you put your name up with your comments so I know who you are.

Okay, class. Let's all try it out. Don't make me call you down in front of the whole class....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a Zoe.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter