Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Organize Me

I love to organize things. That’s why tonight was a totally excellent, all-happy-all-the-time kinda night. I got my leather planner case from Franklin Covey in my UPS shipment today and boy-howdy did I have fun putting my life together! I have 2006 organized to the extreme. Now I just need to keep up with it and I’m going to amaze myself this year!

I got some amazingly good news yesterday. For those who hadn’t heard, my beautiful Dell laptop I received for Christmas last year has died. I turned it on one day and the screen was covered in black splotches and colored lines. It was past a year since my mom bought it, although I had only had it 11 months. I was going to get it fixed after Christmas, but a friend convinced me to call them and see what they could do about it. Well, it turns out my mom got a free Service Plan upgrade when she bought it and I have complete care coverage through November 2007. When I called, the lady on the phone explained it to me. They are going to fix it and pay for the shipping to and from to have it repaired. AND it should only take 5-8 days till I get it back. I called late yesterday afternoon and she told me they would send me a box to pack it in. The box was waiting for me today when I got home from work. It looks like I could have it back before the new year and fixed for FREE!! God is soooo good. Can I get an amen? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter