Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Perfect Tune at the Perfect Time

Have I said yet how much I’m loving my iPod?

You see, I’m at work last night, still a bit down and sad and I’m listening to some tunes and I hear these words…

Another rainy day
I can’t recall having sunshine on my face
All I feel is pain
All I wanna do is walk out of this place
But when I am stuck and I can’t move
When I don’t know what I should do
When I wonder if I’ll ever make it through

I gotta keep singing, I gotta keep praising Your name
Your the one that’s keeping my heart beating
I gotta keep singing, I gotta keep praising Your name
That’s the only way that I’ll find healing

That’s from Mercy Me’s “Undone” and was just what I needed to hear. Can God speak through an iPod?? You betcha!

I also got a sweet email from Trisha that perked me up as well. Thanks, my dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter