Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Current Entertainment

So it looks like Alias is finally getting back into some past dynamics and storylines. With the Sidney/Sloan confrontation last week and the return of Anna Espinoza and Mr. Sark may we hear the name Rambaldi again? While I don’t want that storyline to ever take over again, it would be nice for a more comprehensive resolution to some old storylines. I figured they’d get to them sooner or later.

And speaking of storylines, I must confess that Alias is no longer my favorite show on television. Don’t get me wrong, I still adore it. I just have a new show I’m obessessing over and that is Lost. It seems that each episode gets better and better. The writers are doing an amazing job and blending the story of the island and all they are facing with each individuals own past story and present experiences. I wasn’t sure how long the series would work, but with each new reveal of past stories and now the hints that many of them have interacted before the plane crash, I can see they have material for years of shows. Of course I hope we don’t have to wait that long for a least one or two answers.

I haven’t been doing much reading lately. I have several good books, but little time to devote to them. I’m afraid that if I start I won’t stop and things won’t get done. I am thinking about scheduling a reading day in March where I can curl up in the chair with some coffee and read a book or two. I’m a fast enough reader that I can get a good bit done in a day. I miss the weekends where I use to sit around and read five books in a weekend. Those days are gone for good, I’m afraid. I’m considering delving into the world of short stories. That’s all I seem to have time for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter