Saturday, January 22, 2005

Still Nothing Important

Whoo-hoo!! It’s snowing. It’s been snowing for about an hour and a half and my road is covered with snow! Bring it on, I’m ready.

I’m downloading Mozilla’s Firefox Browser. Its very similar to the Safari browser on my OSX Mac at work. I love the tabbed browsing feature as well as the bookmark bar.

I haven’t heard yet if we are going to Tea in Fells Point today. We are expecting a few hours of blizzard-like conditions this afternoon so I’m not sure we sould attempt it. I’m not one of these people who won’t drive in the snow, but with forcasts around 12-16″ I’m guessing it might be safer to stay home. I’ll be dissapointed, but I am not sure I want to stay at a hotel in Baltimore for the storm.

I’m currently watching the season opener of “The Apprentice.” I’ll blog on my thoughts later, but the girl who’s crying and wearing those dumb boots while she’s laying in bed is already on my nerves. I think this show is fascinating and I love watching it from a leadership standpoint, seeing who can motivate their team and how they get the job done. I picked Kelly (last season’s winner) almost from the beginning. I’m going to wait until after week three to make a prediction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter