Sunday, January 16, 2005

Nothing Important

Well, I spent about six or seven hours chained to my computer today. Thankfully since my mother bought me a laptop, I was chained in comfort!

I had a good deal of work to do for my Sunday School class. My new class starts tomorrow and I had to design a handout for the class and type up a prayer log and check in sheet. It take much longer to design handouts than people realize. At least it does if you’re a graphic designer for a living and want everything to look artistic, be legible and user friendly. So I spent way too much time getting it just right. I’m happy with the results, though, so I guess that’s something.

I also spent many hours (while folding handouts, hole-punching and cleaning my rubber stamping area) catching up shows I taped on my TIVO. How did I live before TIVO was invented? I am new to the Gilmore Girls so I’ve been recording all the reruns on the family channel so I had all of last week’s episodes to watch, two CSI’s, three CSI Miami’s, and two Crossing Jordan’s. Tomorrow I need to watch last week’s Lost and Alias and I’ll be all caught up.

As I type this I am importing music into iTunes. I am taking my time and uploading my favorite songs from every CD I own. Then I’m changing the genres to reflect what they really are as some the genres iTunes assigns to stuff is wacky. After it’s all imported, I’ll make some playlists and load it all onto my iPod. I can’t wait to see how much space it will take. I am guessing I will use about half of the space on my iPod, so that should give me plenty of time to keep adding songs as I get new music. I have a list of new music I want to purchase once I finish paying for Christmas.

Tomorrow I hope to post about my parents and I might just do something on my grandparents too. I have to think some more about what I want to say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter