Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I'm Blogging!

So the new year is swiftly approaching and I am eager to get started blogging. This blog will “officially” start on January 1st, but for now, I’m practicing with a few entries to get my feet wet. I’ve wanted to blog for awhile now, but wanted to make sure that I would stick with it and not do it a day or two and give up. I wanted to wait until the time was right and I think this year will be a good time to start.

I don’t know exactly yet what form this blog will take. I do plan on using it to record favorite passages of books I’ve read, thoughts from movies that inspire me, and personal reviews of music that speaks to me. I’m sure I’ll also talk about what God is doing in my life through my life and ministry. And I’m positive that I will use this space to brag a bit about the best nephew a girl could have! Evan Alexander is a precious gift from God and I’m sure anyone who read this regularly will feel they know him well before too long.

Well, that’s all for now. I finally have this blog close to how I want it to look for the moment. I’ll add some pictures and graphics at some point. I’ll pop on a time or two around the holidays and write about the books I’ll be attempting to work thought next year and a few of my goals for the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter